Monday, July 14, 2008

No GoodByes My Love

This is not goodbye,
I will always be near,
To love you forever,
To help you through your fear.

Please, let me go.
Do not keep holding on,
Maybe you cannot see me,
But I promise I have not gone.

Just call my name,
I will come running to you,
Nothing has really changed,
My strength will carry you through.

A sweet scent of flowers,
Floating in the air,
You know that I am close by,
For you, I will always be there.

If I had magical powers,
I would wave my wand,
To give you a brighter future,
Who knows what lies beyond?

In each and every moment,
How can I rest?
Until you make me proud,
Please try to do your best.

This is not goodbye,
Memories linger on,
We will meet in your dreams,
I have not really gone.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: